We want to help people express themselves in a better and more entertaining way. If you are a drawing artist and you wanna help people out like we do, that’s good news!
We do not charge anyone for using our artworks (or your artwork) for personal use.
Make sure that the layout (artwork) that you are going to submit:
- is square.
- doesn’t contain speech bubbles.
- doesn’t contain any texts (including names and email address).
- doesn’t contain inappropriate scenes or characters.
- doesn’t contain signature.
- is %100 yours.
- has high resolution (for website [app] and tablets).
HARDALIST LAYOUT SUBMISSION CONDITIONS
- The drawing technique is free form. Drawing topics can be limited to the options offered by the application.
- Our Selective Board in charge to decide publishing the drawings sent to us.
- It is not allowed for the commercial companies, to use the submitted works as advertising of their products nor services.
- Remember that you must confirm that you own the artworks that you will send/sent. It is compulsory for the applicant to share his/her Name, Surname and contact information to prevent copyright infringement. We reserve the right to request identification information and original works from the artist selected by the selection committee.
- You grant to us, and others acting on our behalf, the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable right to use, exercise, commercialize, and exploit the copyright, publicity, trademark, and database rights with respect to your Content.
- You grant us the right to edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, delete, or translate any of your Content.
- Your Content will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material, or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material (and to grant Hardalist all the license rights outlined here).
- You will pay all royalties and other amounts owed to any person or entity based on your Content, or on Hardalist’s hosting of that Content.
- If Hardalist or its users exploit or make use of your submission in the ways contemplated in this agreement, you promise that this will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including (without limitation) any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- The submitted drawings may be used for commercial purposes.
- Hardalist will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content.